Film Director, Playwright (2-Mar-1914 8-Dec-1990)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Carlton Jackson. Picking Up the Tab: The Life and Movies of Martin Ritt. Bowling Green University Popular Press. 1994. 300pp.
Gabriel Miller (editor). Martin Ritt: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2003. 213pp.
Gabriel Miller. The Films of Martin Ritt: Fanfare for the Common Man. University Press of Mississippi. 2000. 240pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1191)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.456)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.341)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.739)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications