|Lady Bird Johnson|
First Lady (22-Dec-1912 11-Jul-2007)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael L. Gillette. Lady Bird Johnson: An Oral History. Oxford University Press. 2012. 336pp.
Lewis L. Gould. Lady Bird Johnson: Our Environmental First Lady. University Press of Kansas. 1999. 162pp.
Lewis L. Gould. Lady Bird Johnson and the Environment. University Press of Kansas. 1988. 312pp.
Jan Jarboe Russell. Lady Bird: A Biography of Mrs. Johnson. Scribner. 1999. 350pp.
Dawn Langley Simmons. Lady Bird and Her Daughters. Macrae Smith Company. 1967. 254pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.255)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.375)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.360)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications