Author (born 26-Mar-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Erica Jong. Seducing the Demon: My Life As a Writer. Los Angeles, CA: J. P. Tarcher. 2006. 279pp.
Erica Jong. Fear of Fifty: A Midlife Memoir. New York, NY: HarperCollins. 1994. 325pp.
Charlotte Templin. Conversations with Erica Jong. University Press of Mississippi. 2002. 224pp.
Charlotte Templin. Feminism and the Politics of Literary Reputation: The Example of Erica Jong. University Press of Kansas. 1995. 240pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.353)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.427-31)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.388)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.258)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.536)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.383)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.248)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.564)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.590)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.286)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.449)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.8)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications