Historian, Activist (24-Aug-1922 27-Jan-2010)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Davis D. Joyce. Howard Zinn: A Radical American Vision. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books. 2003. 268pp.
Howard Zinn. You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train. Boston: Beacon Press. 1994. 214pp.
Howard Zinn. LaGuardia in Congress. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press. 1959.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.206)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.823)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, p.613)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications