Author (born 25-Aug-1949)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Martin Amis. Experience: A Memoir. New York, NY: Hyperion. 2000.
John A. Dern. Martians, Monsters and Madonna: Fiction and Form in the World of Martin Amis. Peter Lang. 2000. 187pp.
James Diedrick. Understanding Martin Amis. Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press. 1995. 207pp.
Gavin Keulks. Father and Son: Kingsley Amis, Martin Amis, and the British Novel since 1950. University of Wisconsin Press. 2003. 304pp.
D. Rees. Bruce Chatwin, Martin Amis & Julian Barnes: A Bibliography of Their First Editions. London: Colophon Press. 1992. 24pp.
Nicolas Tredell (editor). The Fiction of Martin Amis. Palgrave Macmillan. 2004. 208pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.14)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.9)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.13)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.32)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.39)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.7)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications