Author, Critic (1-Mar-1880 21-Jan-1932)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Holroyd. Lytton Strachey: A Critical Biography. London: Heinemann. 1965. (2 vols.)
J. K. Johnstone. The Bloomsbury Group: A Study of E. M. Forster, Lytton Strachey, Virginia Woolf and Their Circle. London: Secker & Warburg. 1954. 383pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.733)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.204)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.315)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.468)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.676)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.504)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.116)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications