Physicist, Chemist (19-Mar-1900 14-Aug-1958)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Pierre Biquard. Frédéric Joliot-Curie: The Man and His Theories. London: Souvenir Press. 1965. 224pp.
Denis Brian. The Curies: A Biography of the Most Controversial Family in Science. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. 2005. 438pp.
Maurice Goldsmith. Frédéric Joliot-Curie: A Biography. New York: Woodstock. 1976. 260pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.370)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.351)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.792)
- Obituaries from the Times 1951-1960 (p.395)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.474)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.257)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.149)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications