|Camilo José Cela|
Author (11-May-1916 17-Jan-2002)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Camilo JosÚ Cela. Memorias, Entendimientos y Voluntades. Barcelona: Plaza & JanÚs. 1993. 375pp. "Memorials, Judgments and Intentions."
Lucile C. Charlebois. Understanding Camilo JosÚ Cela. University of South Carolina Press. 1998. 187pp.
David Henn. Old Spain and New Spain: The Travel Narratives of Camilo JosÚ Cela. Fairleigh Dickinson University Press. 2004. 265pp.
Robert Kirsner. The Novels and Travels of Camilo JosÚ Cela. University of North Carolina Press. 1963. 187pp.
D. W. McPheeters. Camilo JosÚ Cela. New York City: Twayne Publishers. 1969. 178pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.134)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.129)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.281)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.47)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.288-90)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.181)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.274)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.45)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications