Film Director (born 15-Mar-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
William Beard. The Artist as Monster: The Cinema of David Cronenberg. University of Toronto Press. 2006. 568pp.
Mark Browning. David Cronenberg: Author or Filmmaker?. Intellect Books. 2007. 206pp.
Michael Grant (editor). The Modern Fantastic: The Films of David Cronenberg. Praeger. 2000. 217pp.
Serge Grunberg (editor). David Cronenberg: Interviews with Serge Grunberg. Plexus. 2006. 192pp.
Piers Handling. The Shape of Rage: The Films of David Cronenberg. General Publishing Co.. 1983. 216pp.
Peter Morris. David Cronenberg: A Delicate Balance. ECW Press. 1994. 155pp.
Chris Rodley (editor). Cronenberg on Cronenberg. Faber and Faber. 1997. 230pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.318)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.135)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.72)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.137)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.105-108)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.189)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.198-202)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.114-18)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.58)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications