Business (born 11-Mar-1931)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard Belfield; Christopher Hird; Sharon Kelly. Murdoch: The Decline of an Empire. London: Maconald. 1991.
Alex Ben Block. Outfoxed: Marvin Davis, Barry Diller, Rupert Murdoch and the Inside Story of America's Fourth Television Network. St. Martin's Press. 1990. 304pp.
Neil Chenoweth. Rupert Murdoch: The Untold Story of the World's Greatest Media Wizard. New York: Crown Business. 2002. 398pp.
Richard Hack. Clash of the Titans: How the Unbridled Ambition of Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch Has Created Global Empires That Control What We Read and Watch. Beverly Hills, CA: New Millennium Press. 2003. 448pp.
Alexandra Kitty. Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism. The Disinformation Company. 2005. 320pp.
Michael Leapman. Barefaced Cheek: The Apotheosis of Rupert Murdoch. Hodder and Stoughton. 1983. 269pp.
Bruce Page; Elaine Potter. The Murdoch Archipelago. Simon & Schuster. 2003. 580pp.
Simon Regan. Rupert Murdoch: A Business Biography. Angus and Robertson. 1976. 246pp.
Wendy Goldman Rohm. The Murdoch Mission: How Rupert Murdoch Propelled His Media Empire from the Nineties into the 21st Century. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.. 2001.
William Shawcross. Murdoch: The Making of a Media Empire. New York: Touchstone. 1997.
- Twitter: @rupertmurdoch
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.503)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1054)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.358)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.371)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.274-76)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.357)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.93)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, pp.1098-1100)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.56)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications