|James T. Farrell|
Novelist (27-Feb-1904 22-Aug-1979)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edgar Marquess Branch. Paris Year: Dorothy and James T. Farrell, 1931-1932. Athens, OH: Ohio University Press. 1998. 225pp.
Edgar Marquess Branch. A Bibliography of James T. Farrell's Writings, 1921-1957. Philadelphia, PA: University of Pennsylvania Press. 1959. 142pp.
Edgar Marquess Branch. James T. Farrell. Twayne. 1971. 192pp.
Kathleen Farrell. Literary Integrity and Political Action: The Public Argument of James T. Farrell. HarperCollins/Westview Press. 1999. 136pp.
Robert K. Landers. An Honest Writer: The Life & Times of James T. Farrell. San Francisco, CA: Encounter Books. 2004. 520pp.
Alan M. Wald. James T. Farrell: The Revolutionary Socialist Years. New York, NY: New York University Press. 1978. 190pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.83)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.340)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.229)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.215)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.174)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.333)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.136)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.357)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.5)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications