Architect (15-Dec-1832 27-Dec-1923)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Aurora Cuito; Cristina Montes (editors). Gustave Eiffel. Te Neues Publishing Company. 2003. 80pp. Language: English, German, French, Italian..
David I. Harvie. Eiffel: The Genius Who Reinvented Himself. Stroud, Gloucestershire, England: Sutton Publishing Ltd.. 2004. 282pp.
Henri Loyrette; Caroline Mathieu. Gustave Eiffel. New York: Rizzoli. 1985. 224pp.
Bernard Marrey. Translated by Bert McClure. The Extraordinary Life and Work of Monsieur Gustave Eiffel The Engineer Who Built The Statue of Liberty, The Porto Bridge, The Nice Observatory, The Garabit Viaduct, The Panama Locks, The Eiffel Tower, etc.. Graphite. 1984. 111pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.459)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.205)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.164)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.146)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.142)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.72)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications