|King Richard the Lionheart|
Head of State (8-Sep-1157 6-Apr-1199)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Philip Henderson. Richard Coeur De Lion: A Biography. New York: W. W. Norton. 1959. 256pp.
James Reston, Jr.. Warriors of God: Richard the Lionheart and Saladin in the Third Crusade. London: Faber & Faber. 2001.
Nigel Saul. The Three Richards: Richard I, Richard II and Richard III. Hambledon & London. 2005. 320pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1236)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.628)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.869)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.13, pp.41-42)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.367)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.421)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.567)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications