Novelist (1-Apr-1875 10-Feb-1932)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert G. Curtis. Edgar Wallace: Each Way. London: John Long. 1932. 254pp.
Margaret Lane. Edgar Wallace: The Biography of a Phenomenon. New York: Doubleday, Doran & Company. 1939. 338pp.
W. O. G. Lofts; Derek Adley. The British Bibliography of Edgar Wallace. London: Howard Baker. 1969. 246pp.
Edgar Wallace. People. New York: Doubleday, Doran & Company. 1929. 234pp. Autobiography, printed for The Crime Club, Inc.
Edgar Wallace. My Hollywood Diary: The Last Work of Edgar Wallace. London: Hutchinson & Co.. 1932. 259pp.
Ethel Violet Wallace. Edgar Wallace by His Wife. London: Hutchinson & Co.. 1932. 277pp>
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1526)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1464)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1092)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.504)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.538)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.48)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications