Poet, Activist (15-Dec-1913 12-Feb-1980)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Anne F. Herzog; Janet E. Kaufman (editors). How Shall We Tell Each Other of the Poet? The Life and Writing of Muriel Rukeyser. Palgrave Macmillan. 2001. 320pp.
Louise Kertesz. The Poetic Vision of Muriel Rukeyser. Baton Rouge, LA: Louisiana State University Press. 1980.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.614)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1210)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.657)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.171)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.896)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.635)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.402)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.931)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.772)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.13)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications