Business, Author, Economist (19-Nov-1909 11-Nov-2005)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jack Beatty. The World According to Peter Drucker. New York: Free Press/Simon & Schuster. 1998. 204pp.
Peter Drucker. Adventures of a Bystander. New York: Harper & Row. 1979. 344pp.
John E. Flaherty. Peter Drucker: Shaping the Managerial Mind: How the World's Foremost Management Thinker Crafted the Essentials of Business Success. John Wiley & Sons. 1999. 445pp.
Robert Heller. Peter Drucker. New York: Dorling Kindersley. 2000. 112pp.
John J. Tarrant. Drucker: The Man Who Invented the Corporate Society. Boston: Cahners Books. 1976.
Michael Wood; John Wood (editors). Peter F. Drucker: Critical Evaluations in Business and Management. Routledge. 2005. 422pp. Articles regarding Drucker's life and work.
- Official Website: http://www.peter-drucker.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.192)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.441)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.226-30)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.201)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.425)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.29-36)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.157)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications