|John Le Carré|
Novelist (born 19-Oct-1931)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Myron J. Aronoff. The Spy Novels of John Le Carré. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. 1999. 330pp.
Tony Barley. Taking Sides: The Fiction of John Le Carré. Open University Press. 1986. 192pp.
LynnDiane Beene. John Le Carré. New York: Twayne. 1992. 179pp.
Tod Hoffman. Le Carré's Landscape. McGill-Queens University Press. 2001. 304pp.
Lars Ole Sauerberg. Secret Agents in Fiction: Ian Fleming, John Le Carre, Len Deighton. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1984. 260pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.407)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.129)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.873)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.144)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.746-48)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.293)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.841-42)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.587)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.293)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.85)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.106)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.46)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2013 Soylent Communications