Business (15-May-1940 18-May-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Zev Chafets. Roger Ailes, Off Camera: An Inside Look at the Founder and Head of Fox News. New York: Sentinel. 2013. 272pp.
Gabriel Sherman. The Loudest Voice in the Room: How the Brilliant, Bombastic Roger Ailes Built Fox News, and Divided a Country. New York: Random House. 2014. 560pp.
Kerwin Swint. Dark Genius: The Influential Career of Legendary Political Operative and Fox News Founder Roger Ailes. New York: Union Square Press. 2008. 258pp.
- How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory
by Tim Dickinson. Rolling Stone, 25-May-2011.
- Inside the Final Days of Roger Ailes's Reign at Fox News
by Sarah Ellison. Vanity Fair, Nov-2016.
- The Fall of Roger Ailes
He made Fox News his "locker room" --and now women are telling their stories
by Manuel Roig-Franzia; Scott Higham; Paul Farhi; Krissah Thompson. The Washington Post, 22-Jul-2016.
- The Revenge of Roger's Angels
How Fox News Women Took Down the Most Powerful, and Predatory, Man in Media
by Gabriel Sherman. New York Magazine, 2-Sep-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.17)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.1, p.29)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.10)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications