Painter (1894 8-Aug-1944)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rudy Chiappini (editor). Chaim Soutine. Electa. 1995. 199pp. Exhibition Catalogue.
Norman L. Kleeblatt (editor). An Expressionist in Paris: The Paintings of Chaim Soutine. Prestel. 1998. 207pp.
Maurice Tuchman; Esti Dunow. The Impact of Chaim Soutine (1893-1943): De Kooning, Pollock, Dubuffet, Bacon. Hatje Cantz. 2002. 165pp.
Alfred Werner. Chaim Soutine. Harry N. Abrams. 1977. 167pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.662)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1375)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.441)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.461)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications