Poet (born 28-Aug-1952)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Earl G. Ingersoll. Conversations with Rita Dove. University Press of Mississippi. 2003. 198pp.
Malin Pereira. Rita Dove's Cosmopolitanism. University of Illinois Press. 2003. 224pp.
Therese Steffen. Crossing Color: Transcultural Space and Place in Rita Dove's Poetry, Fiction, and Drama. Oxford University Press. 2000. 239pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.73)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.288)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.199)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.419)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.66)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.87)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.254)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications