Playwright (born 18-Jul-1934)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward Bond. Selections from the Notebooks of Edward Bond. Eyre Methuen. 2000, 2001. (2 vols.) 225pp. + 336pp. Covering 1959-95.
Tony Coult. The Plays of Edward Bond: A Study. London: Eyre Methuen. 1977. 88pp.
Malcolm Hay; Philip Roberts. Bond: A Study of His Plays. London: Eyre Methuen. 1980. 319pp.
Richard G. Scharine. The Plays of Edward Bond. Bucknell University Press. 1972. 302pp.
Jenny S. Spencer. Dramatic Strategies in the Plays of Edward Bond. Cambridge University Press. 1992. 270pp.
Ian Stuart (editor). Edward Bond Letters. London: Routledge/Taylor & Francis. 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2001. (5 vols.) 176pp. + 208pp. + 211pp. + 224pp. + 232pp.
Ian Stuart. Politics in Performance: The Production Work of Edward Bond, 1978-1990. Peter Lang. 1996. 191pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.85)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.176)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.465)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.87-91)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.121)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.181)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.61)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications