Film Director (born 23-Apr-1954)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Matthew Bernstein (editor). Michael Moore: Filmmaker, Newsmaker, Cultural Icon. University of Michigan Press. 2010. 325pp.
Madison Brown. Michael Moore: From Flint To Fahrenheit. ECW Press. 2005.
David T. Hardy; Jason Clarke. Michael Moore Is a Big Fat Stupid White Man. Harper Collins. 2004. 246pp.
Jesse Larner. Moore & Us: The Rise of Michael Moore and His Quest for a New World Order. Sanctuary. 2005. 255pp.
Michael Moore. Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life. Penguin. 2011. 436pp.
Roger Rapoport. Citizen Moore: The Life and Times of an American Iconoclast. RDR Books. 2007. 302pp.
Emily Schultz. Michael Moore: A Biography. Toronto: ECW Press. 2005.
- Official Website: http://www.michaelmoore.com/
- Twitter: @MMFlint
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.996)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.385)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.603-07)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.92)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.408)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications