Diplomat, Economist (9-Nov-1888 16-Mar-1979)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Douglas Brinkley; Clifford P. Hackett. Jean Monnet: The Path to European Unity. Macmillan. 1991. 226pp.
Merry Bromberger; Serge Bromberger. Translated by Elaine P. Halperin. Jean Monnet and the United States of Europe. Coward-McCann. 1969. 349pp. Translated from the French.
François Duchêne. Jean Monnet: The First Statesman of Interdependence. Norton. 1994. 478pp.
Frederic J. Fransen. The Supranational Politics of Jean Monnet: Ideas and Origins of the European Community. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2001. 157pp.
Dean J. Kotlowski (editor). The European Union: From Jean Monnet to the Euro. Ohio University Press. 2000. 231pp.
Jean Monnet. Mémoires. Paris: Fayard. 1976. 642pp.
Eric Roussel. Jean Monnet. Fayard. 1995. 1004pp. Language: French.
- Official Website: http://www.jean-monnet.ch/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.523)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.490)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.349)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.234)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.372)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.357)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.114)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications