|Charles E. Bohlen|
Diplomat (30-Aug-1904 31-Dec-1974)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Charles E. Bohlen. Witness to History, 1929-1969. New York: W. W. Norton & Co.. 1973. 562pp.
T. Michael Ruddy. The Cautious Diplomat: Charles E. Bohlen and the Soviet Union, 1929-1969. Kent, OH: Kent State University Press. 1986. 219pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.51)
- Notable U.S. Ambassadors Since 1775 (pp.20-28)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.60)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.166)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications