Religion (c. 340 AD 30-Sep-420 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Adam Kamesar. Jerome, Greek Scholarship, and the Hebrew Bible: A Study of the Quaestiones Hebraicae in Genesim. Oxford University Press. 1993. 221pp.
Stefan Rebenich. Jerome. Routledge. 2002. 211pp.
J. H. D. Scourfield. Consoling Heliodorus: A Commentary on Jerome, Letter 60. Oxford University Press. 1993. 260pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.780)
- Greek and Latin Authors 800BC-1000AD (pp.230-33)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.528)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.260)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.280)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.103)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications