Actor (6-Aug-1917 1-Jul-1997)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Downing. Robert Mitchum. W. H. Allen. 1985. 216pp.
George Eells. Robert Mitchum: A Biography. Danbury, CT: Franklin Watts. 1984. 319pp.
Damien Love. Robert Mitchum: Solid, Dad, Crazy. London: B. T. Batsford. 2002. 208pp.
Alvin H. Marill. Robert Mitchum on the Screen. Cranbury, NJ: A. S. Barnes and Co.. 1978. 246pp.
John Mitchum. Them Ornery Mitchum Boys: The Adventures of Robert and John Mitchum. Pacifica, CA: Creatures At Large Press. 1989. 378pp.
Jerry Roberts (editor). Mitchum: In His Own Words. New York: Limslight. 2000.
Jerry W. Roberts. Robert Mitchum: A Bio-Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 1994. 448pp.
Lee Server. Robert Mitchum: "Baby, I Don't Care". New York, NY: St. Martin's Press. 2001. 590pp.
Mike Tomkies. The Robert Mitchum Story: It Sure Beats Working. Chicago, IL: Henry Regnery Company. 1972.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1021)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.982)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.381)
- Current Biography, 1970 Yearbook (pp.302-05)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.326)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.226)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.380)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.348)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.374)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.281)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.604)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.346)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, pp.381-83)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.298)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications