Actor (17-May-1936 29-May-2010)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rudi Fuchs. Dennis Hopper: A System of Moments. Germany: Hatje Cantz. 2001. 319pp. Exhibition catalogue.
Rudi Fuchs; Jan Hein Sassen. Dennis Hopper (A Keen Eye): Artist, Photographer, Filmmaker. Amsterdam and Rotterdam: Stedelijk Museum/NAi Publishers. 2001. 128pp. Exhibition catalogue.
Dennis Hopper. Dennis Hopper: Out of the Sixties. Pasadena, CA: Twelvetrees Press. 1986. 130pp.
Elena Rodriguez. Dennis Hopper: A Madness to His Method. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1988. 198pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.665)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.276)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.227)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.156)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.262)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.219)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.203)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.410)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.382-86)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.240)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.704)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.243)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.447)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.291)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications