Journalist (31-Aug-1916 23-Jul-2010)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Daniel Schorr. Staying Tuned: A Life in Journalism. New York, New York: Pocket Books. 2001. 368pp.
Daniel Schorr. Clearing the Air. Houghton Mifflin. 1977. 333pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.489)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.855)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.651)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.105)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.3, pp.1449-51)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.383)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications