Film Director (born 18-Mar-1959)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Luc Besson. The Story of The Fifth Element: The Adventure and Discovery of a Film. Titan. 1997. 240pp.
Susan Hayward; Phil Powrie (editors). Essays on Luc Besson: Master of Spectacle. Manchester University Press. 2006. 208pp.
Susan Hayward. Luc Besson. Manchester University Press. 1998. 193pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.132)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.33)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.59)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.82)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.83-85)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.148)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.24)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications