Journalist (9-May-1918 7-Apr-2012)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Mike Wallace; with Gary Paul Gates. Close Encounters: Mike Wallace's Own Story. New York: William Morrow and Company. 1984. 494pp.
Mike Wallace. Between You And Me: A Memoir. New York: Hyperion. 2005. 292pp.
- Mike Wallace CBS/60 Minutes papers: 1922-2007 (bulk 1968-2007)
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.735)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.527)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.600)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.766)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.114)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.3, pp.1782-85)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.460)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.59)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications