Poet (1-Nov-1896 20-Jan-1974)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alec M. Hardie. Edmund Blunden. London: Longmans, Green & Co.. 1958. 43pp.
Brownlee Jean Kirkpatrick. A Bibliography of Edmund Blunden. Clarendon Press. 1979. 748pp.
Thomas Mallon. Edmund Blunden. Twayne. 1983. 139pp.
Sumie Okada. Edmund Blunden and Japan: The History of a Relationship. Macmillan. 1988. 243pp.
Michael Thorpe. The Poetry of Edmund Blunden. Bridge Books. 1971. 52pp.
Barry Webb. Edmund Blunden: A Biography. Yale University Press. 1990. 360pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.117)
- Authors Today and Yesterday (pp.72-74)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.58)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.99)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.40)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.54)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications