Country Musician (born 30-Apr-1933)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jim Brown. Willie Nelson: Red Headed Stranger. Kingston, Ontario, Canada: Quarry Music Books. 2001. 219pp.
Lana Nelson Fowler (editor). Willie Nelson Family Album. Amarillo, TX: H. M. Poirot. 1980.
Susie Nelson. Heart Worn Memories: A Daughter's Personal Biography of Willie Nelson. Austin: Eakin Press. 1987. 228pp.
Willie Nelson; with Bud Shrake. I Didn't Come Here, and I Ain't Leaving: The Autobiography of Willie Nelson. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1988. 334pp.
Willie Nelson. The Facts of Life and Other Dirty Jokes. New York: Random House. 2002. 232pp.
Joe Nick Patoski. Willie Nelson: An Epic Life. New York: Little, Brown. 2008. 567pp.
Clint Richmond. Willie Nelson: Behind the Music. Pocket Books. 2000. 144pp.
Graeme Thomson. Willie Nelson: The Outlaw. London: Virgin Books. 2006. 288pp.
- Official Website: http://www.willienelson.com/
- Twitter: @willienelson
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.449)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.513)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1034)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.364)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.392)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.531)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.94)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.501)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (pp.374-76)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.328)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications