Cartographer (5-Mar-1512 2-Dec-1594)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Andrew Taylor, Jr.. The World of Gerard Mercator. New York, New York: Walker & Co.. 2004. 291pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1004)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.68)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.341)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.329)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.207)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.346)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.155)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications