Novelist, Critic (16-Jul-1928 10-Mar-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Inger Björkblom. The Plane of Uncreatedness: A Phenomenological Study of Anita Brookner's Late Fiction. Almqvist & Wiksell International. 2001. 167pp.
Cheryl Alexander Malcolm. Understanding Anita Brookner. University of South Carolina Press. 2002. 219pp.
Lynn Veach Sadler. Anita Brookner. Twayne. 1990. 165pp.
John Skinner. The Fictions of Anita Brookner: Illusions of Romance. MacMillan. 1992. 196pp.
George Soule. Four British Women Novelists: Anita Brookner, Margaret Drabble, Iris Murdoch, Barbara Pym: An Annotated and Critical Secondary Bibliography. Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press. 1998. 536pp.
Eileen Williams-Wanquet. Art and Life in the Novels of Anita Brookner: Reading for Life, Subversive Re-Writing to Live. Peter Lang. 2004. 292pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.138)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.36)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.216)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.73)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.143)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.33)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications