Physicist (9-Aug-1776 9-Jul-1856)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Andrew N. Meldrum. Avogadro and Dalton: The Standing in Chemistry of Their Hypotheses. James Thin. 1906. 113pp.
Mario Morselli. Amedeo Avogadro: A Scientific Biography. Dordrecht: D. Reidel. 1984. 375pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.82)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.31)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.42)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.176)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.30)
- A Biographical Dictionary of Scientists (p.23)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.23)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.151)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications