|Grace Murray Hopper|
Computer Programmer, Inventor, Mathematician (9-Dec-1906 1-Jan-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kurt Beyer. Grace Hopper and the Invention of the Information Age. MIT Press. 2009. 389pp.
Kathleen Broome Williams. Grace Hopper: Admiral of the Cyber Sea. Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press. 2004. 240pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.347)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.228)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.242)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.264)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications