Composer (11-Dec-1908 5-Nov-2012)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John F. Link. Elliott Carter: A Guide to Research. Taylor & Francis. 2000. 331pp.
David Schiff. The Music of Elliott Carter. Cornell University Press. 1998. 372pp. 2nd Edition.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.129)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.125)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.268)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.317)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.85)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.155)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.119)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.265)
- Portable Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians (pp.59-60)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.161)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.92)
- Thames & Hudson Encyclopedia of 20th Century Music (p.45)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.108)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications