Painter (c. 1395 18-Feb-1455)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Giulio Carlo Argan. Fra Angelico: A Biographical and Critical Study. Skira. 1955. 127pp.
Germain Bazin. Fra Angelico. Hyperion Press. 1949. 185pp.
Georges Didi-Huberman. Translated by Jane Marie Todd. Fra Angelico: Dissemblance and Figuration. University of Chicago Press. 1995. 290pp.
Creighton E. Gilbert. How Fra Angelico and Signorelli Saw the End of the World. Pennsylvania State University Press. 2002. 200pp.
John T. Spike. Fra Angelico. Abbeville Press. 1997. 280pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.16)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.48)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.16)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.37)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.13)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.11)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.9)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.68)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications