Author (2-Jan-1920 6-Apr-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Isaac Asimov. I, Asimov: A Memoir. New York: Doubleday. 1994. 562pp.
Isaac Asimov. In Memory Yet Green: The Autobiography of Isaac Asimov, 1920-1954. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1979. 732pp.
Isaac Asimov. In Joy Still Felt: The Autobiography of Isaac Asimov, 1954-1978. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1980. 828pp.
Stanley Asimov (editor). Yours, Issac Asimov: A Lifetime of Letters. New York: Doubleday. 1995. 332pp.
Jean Fiedler; Jim Mele. Isaac Asimov. New York: Frederick Ungar Publishing Co.. 1982.
Scott E. Green. Isaac Asimov: An Annotated Bibliography of the Asimov Collection at Boston University. Greenwood Publishing Group. 1995. 168pp.
James Gunn. Isaac Asimov: The Foundations of Science Fiction. Oxford: University Press. 1982. 250pp. Also a second edition published in 1996.
Joseph D. Olander; Martin Harry Greenberg (editors). Isaac Asimov. Edinburgh, Scotland: Paul Harris. 1977.
Joseph F. Patrouch, Jr.. The Science Fiction of Isaac Asimov: A Definitive and Critical Investigation of Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Novels and Stories. New York, NY: Doubleday. 1974. 283pp.
William F. Touponce. Isaac Asimov. Boston, MA: Twayne. 1991. 122pp.
Michael White. Asimov: The Authorised Life. London: Millennium. 1994. 257pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.21)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.24)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.29)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.71)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.42)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.14)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.25)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.60-64)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.40)
- Current Biography, 1968 Yearbook (pp.30-32)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.19)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.18)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.58)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.89-90)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.24)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.125)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.21)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.12)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.49)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications