Photographer (14-Mar-1923 26-Jul-1971)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Diane Arbus. Diane Arbus: Revelations. Random House. 2003. 352pp. Retrospective at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Patricia Bosworth. Diane Arbus: A Biography. W. W. Norton. 2005. 368pp.
Anthony W. Lee; John Pultz (editors). Diane Arbus: Family Albums. Yale University Press. 2003. 68pp.
- Was Diane Arbus the Most Radical Photographer of the 20th Century?
by Alex Mar. New York Magazine, Jul-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.17)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.19)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.25)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.57)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.20)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.21)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.25)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.10)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.61)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications