Country Musician (8-Sep-1932 5-Mar-1963)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Charlotte Bartles; with Linda M. Sowers. Patsy Cline: Our Father's Other Daughter: The Never Before Told Story of Country Music Legend Patsy Cline's Real Father and Her Unknown Family. iUniverse. 2005. 96pp.
Mark Bego. I Fall to Pieces: The Music and the Life of Patsy Cline. Avon, MA: Adams Media Corporation. 1995.
Doug Hall. The Real Patsy Cline. Quarry Press. 1998. 160pp.
Margaret Jones. Patsy: The Life and Times of Patsy Cline. Scranton, PA: HarperCollins. 1994.
Ellis Nassour. Patsy Cline. New York: Tower Books. 1981. 410pp. Later released as Honky Tonk Angel: The Intimate Story of Patsy Cline.
- Official Website: http://www.patsycline.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.139)
- DK Encyclopedia of Rock Stars (pp.197-98)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, pp.530-32)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (p.98)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.50)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications