|Percy Williams Bridgman|
Physicist (21-Apr-1882 20-Aug-1961)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Percy Williams Bridgman. Reflections of a Physicist. New York: Philosophical Library. 1950. 392pp.
Maila L. Walter. Science and Cultural Crisis: An Intellectual Biography of Percy Williams Bridgman. Stanford University Press. 1990. 362pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.103)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.96)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.206)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.137)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.88)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.413)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.71)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.97)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.118)
- Biographical Dictionary of Psychology (p.57)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.72)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.73)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.33)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.123)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications