|Johannes Scotus Erigena|
Philosopher (815 AD 877 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Dermot Moran. The Philosophy of John Scottus Eriugena: A Study of Idealism in the Middle Ages. Cambridge University Press. 2004. 351pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.484)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.130)
- Greek and Latin Authors 800BC-1000AD (pp.148-49)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.452)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.924)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.170)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.176)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications