|Robert De Niro|
Actor (born 17-Aug-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Patrick Agan. Robert de Niro: The Man, the Myth and the Movies. Robert Hale. 2001. 253pp.
John Baxter. De Niro: A Biography. Harper Collins. 2003. 384pp.
Douglas Brode. The Films of Robert De Niro. Citadel Press. 2000. 298pp.
James Cameron-Wilson. The Cinema of Robert de Niro. Zomba Books. 1986. 156pp.
Andy Dougan. Untouchable: A Biography of Robert De Niro. Thunder's Mouth Press. 2002. 400pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.369)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.176)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.407)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.152)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.126)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.83)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.151)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.131)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.142)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.118)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (pp.224-26)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.185)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.144)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.64)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.673)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.65)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.284)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications