Scientist (born 13-Jan-1927)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Sydney Brenner (as told to Lewis Wolpert). Sydney Brenner: A Life in Science. London, England: BioMed Central. 2001. 199pp.
Andrew Brown. In the Beginning Was the Worm. New York City: Columbia University Press. 2003. 244pp.
- Official Website: http://elegans.swmed.edu/Sydney.html
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.70)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications