Judge (19-Jun-1910 5-Apr-1982)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laura Kalman. Abe Fortas: A Biography. Yale University Press. 1990. 499pp.
Bruce Allen Murphy. Fortas: The Rise and Ruin of a Supreme Court Justice. William Morrow. 1988. 171pp.
Robert Shogan. A Question of Judgment: The Fortas Case and the Struggle for the Supreme Court. Bobbs-Merrill. 1972. 314pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.229)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.358)
- Current Biography, 1966 Yearbook (pp.100-03)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.247)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, p.331)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.172)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications