Actor (born 3-Jul-1962)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jolene Anthony. Tom Cruise. St. Martin's Press. 1988. 166pp.
Edward Gross. Top Gun: The Films of Tom Cruise. Pioneer Books. 1990. 144pp.
Iain Johnstone. Tom Cruise: All the World's a Stage. Hodder & Stoughton. 2007. 344pp.
Andrew Morton. Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography. New York: St. Martin's Press. 2008. 344pp.
Frank Sanello. Cruise: The Unauthorized Biography. Dallas: Taylor Publishing. 1995. 233pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.321)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.137)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.108)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.74)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.139)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.106)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.192)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.116)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.63)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.641)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.58)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.283)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications