Painter (Aug-1494 5-Mar-1534)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Cecil Gould. The Paintings of Correggio. London: Faber and Faber. 1976. 307pp. + 64 plates
Erwin Panofsky. The Iconography of Correggio's Camera di San Paolo. London: The Warburg Institute. 1961. 109pp. + 31 plates
Arthur E. Popham. Correggio's Drawings. London: British Academy. 1957. 218pp.
Corrado Ricci. Translated by Florence Simmonds (from Italian). Antonio Allegri da Correggio: His Life, His Friends and His Time. London: William Heinemann. 1896. 408pp.
Corrado Ricci. Correggio: His Life and Work. London: Frederick Warne. 1930. 199pp. + 296 plates
Corrado Ricci. Correggio. Rome, Italy: Valori Plastici. 1929. 181pp. + 296 plates Language: Italian.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.348)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.229)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.124)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.188)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.55)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications