Actor (14-Oct-1927 23-May-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul Donovan. Roger Moore. London: Comet/W. H. Allen. 1983. 224pp.
Roger Moore. Roger Moore's James Bond Diary. Greenwich, CT: Fawcett Gold Medal. 1973. Similar edition released in UK as Roger Moore's Own Account of Filming Live and Let Die.
Roger Moore. My Word is My Bond: A Memoir. Harpercollins. 2008. 352pp.
Roy Moseley; Philip Masheter; Martin Masheter. Roger Moore: A Biography. London: New English Library. 1985. 249pp.
Gareth Owen; Oliver Bayan. Roger Moore: His Films and Career. London: Robert Hale Ltd.. 2002. 336pp.
John Williams. The Films of Roger Moore. St. Paul, MN: Greenhaven Press. 1978.
- Official Website: http://www.roger-moore.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.996)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.388)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.330)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.385)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.353)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.381)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.352)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, p.1074)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.316)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications