|Hans Holbein the Younger|
Painter (c. 1497 1543)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Erika Michael. Hans Holbein the Younger: A Guide to Research. Taylor & Francis. 1997. 749pp.
Ralph Nicholson Wornum. Some Account of the Life and Works of Hans Holbein: Painter, of Augsburg, with Numerous Illustrations. Chapman and Hall. 1867. 426pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.722)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.478)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.241)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.148)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.73)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications